this document is a crude attempt at expressing the Fibonacci sequence
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34
as a folk opera
  The Dharma Compass
Creative Commons License
This work is in the Public Domain.

To Navigate this site, click the Letters in the Dharma Compass.
The Circles of Letters M O T H E and R are section headings that fall in line with the greater pattern.
The Circles of Letters q r s t u and v are the sub headings.
The Omega in the Center leads to the first page. Watch the video, read the whole page, and then click NEXT PAGE PLEASE

Please Forgive our apparent inability to do anyhting right.
I'm the only clown I've got. Know any jokes?
Relax. Breathe. Ask Yourself: AIN'T I a MOTHERFARMER?

The Mother Pharm: M r

M r


I am a Refugee From the end of Creation
I am a Sojourner Learning the Truth Of what I Am not
I am all of the letters in the alphabet spoken at once
I am climbing up from a fallen friend
I am mourning that friend as I climb on alone
I am not aware of myself anymore
I am yet still one more thing
I am what I will become
**********************************************************
The second page of the book has a much clearer print version of the Second Turtle from the previous page.
This Turtle shows another way of conceptualizing how the Dharma Compass ( these goofy turtle diagrams I use are always Dharma Compasses ) can be used in song writing.
There is a turtle inside of a heart. The Heart is made up of a < shape that folds in on itself, kind of like the lips on a mouth.
One of the turtle's rear legs is sticking out of the mouth like a little tongue.
Inside the heart, with the turtle, Is the MELODY - which - if the turtle would just move out the way a little, would flow out of the mouth and interact with the HARMONY.
The Turtle shell and the rigid shape of the < heart mouth are pointed out as being made by the CADENCE.

From My Body Like A Document

NEXT PAGE PLEASE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home