this document is a crude attempt at expressing the Fibonacci sequence
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34
as a folk opera
  The Dharma Compass
Creative Commons License
This work is in the Public Domain.

To Navigate this site, click the Letters in the Dharma Compass.
The Circles of Letters M O T H E and R are section headings that fall in line with the greater pattern.
The Circles of Letters q r s t u and v are the sub headings.
The Omega in the Center leads to the first page. Watch the video, read the whole page, and then click NEXT PAGE PLEASE

Please Forgive our apparent inability to do anyhting right.
I'm the only clown I've got. Know any jokes?
Relax. Breathe. Ask Yourself: AIN'T I a MOTHERFARMER?

The Mother Pharm: O u

O u


The lyrics to this song were entirely improvised at the time.
I could watch it an try to figure them all out, but it would be very awkward for me -
I'd get that feeling that I'd done it before, and, uh,,,,,,,

Dejavalusional



  • Henrietta Lawson
    Upon returning to Moscow, I found myself sitting outside the one world cafe, from whence I made posts on Facebook to my Dreadie Friend from NZ
    This resulted in the lady of his household coming to pick me up in her white Subaru - so begining ...the repeat of an as yet uncompleted cycle. Gozo came and picked me up, we drove back to their suburban rental - and had a pleasant evening of reunion. I played upon the Phantom Kiwi's guitar in the crescendo of C - while freestyling lyrics in Maori and English about the strength and beauty of the people of New Zealand - as there had just been a massive earthquake in Christchurch. Only 10 days ago, he had left that 'most British city outside of England' - and so was quite distraught.
    After this I asked him if he desired a different name to be used for him in my descriptions of the Bad Folk Orchestra. See, with the Bad Folk Orchestra, all names are made up. We don strange noms de guerre, so that our efforts to do all things within the public domain will not be diffused by the likelihood of liability and litigation which often confounds compassionatly constructive action.
    He chose Mr Summer Winter Man - and in time I hope I will have the presence of mind to switch over on the toyou(b)
    So the next morning, it was Saturday - and my hosts are 7th Day Adventists - so I went with them to their Church. We drove the Father's Red Subaru Wagon - While there I had opportunity to play theri Djimbe during the worship segments of the service, and then to give a lesson in African Hand drumming to the Pianist who also plays the harp in her free time.
    During the service there were two Bible Studies - one of Romans, chapter 9, the other of Daniel, chapter 2 - both chapters which to my ears make clear the case for Prognosticative Prophecy and predestination.
    I happen to be of the ilk the disbelieves the milk of human kindness as anything other than the preordained arrangement of the engineer of the universalal clockworks - complete with its Apocalyptic Kookoo that pops out and chirps of the end of days. So I really enjoyed the whole service.
    Now, today is Sunday, and if all goes according to plan, tomorow I will be departing with Mr Summer Winter Man in his Older Red Subaru Wagon, for Oregon and parts beyond. He will be driving on to California - and I am not yet sure if I will use this as an opportunity to slip south past that border on my way to Seattle, or to head north.
    See More
  • And today we rode in the new old subaru Mr Summer Winter Man bought to go to the co-practitioner of his father's house to do some gardening - thereby earning gas money for the trip west tomorow at noon.
    Afterwards we went downtown in Moscow ...and jammed in the doorway of a guitar store - getting bits of a track to be edited called 'Dejavalusional'See More
    September 5 at 4:40pm ยท

NEXT PAGE PLEASE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home