this document is a crude attempt at expressing the Fibonacci sequence
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34
as a folk opera
  The Dharma Compass
Creative Commons License
This work is in the Public Domain.

To Navigate this site, click the Letters in the Dharma Compass.
The Circles of Letters M O T H E and R are section headings that fall in line with the greater pattern.
The Circles of Letters q r s t u and v are the sub headings.
The Omega in the Center leads to the first page. Watch the video, read the whole page, and then click NEXT PAGE PLEASE

Please Forgive our apparent inability to do anyhting right.
I'm the only clown I've got. Know any jokes?
Relax. Breathe. Ask Yourself: AIN'T I a MOTHERFARMER?

The Mother Pharm: O v

O v


nie dint evener itis won
Rong Spling Bloons 4 ewe


    • Henrietta Lawson
      What a twist.
      I hitch a ride out of a Gathering in WA with this Doctor guy. His wife and son join us, it's his wife's car. He and the son buy another car at a gas station, and they drive it while the wife and I follow. After a week, I ride o...n with my fellow former passenger, Mr Summer Winter Man himself, and he delivers me to Willits, CA, after stops in Arcata and Garberville.
      The night in Arcata we did a jam on the sidewalk in the rain, huddled in a closed storefront doorway, several instruments jammin with the video shootin, and it's rainin five inches away.
      The Garberville night we spent in a hotel room with an old friend of mine that we ran into at the grocery store in town. He's the writer of Intergalactic Hobo, among other things.He also gave us the feeling that he knew where we could get some agricultural work in the coming harvest.

    • Then I caught a ride south from Willits to Ukiah.
      Young guy, going to college, trying to figure out how to join the Peace Corps. Says he picks up lots of hitchhikers, trying to find some answer to how to be happy.
      We had a nice chat.
      See More
      September 9 at 9:05pm ·

Henrietta Lawson the days, like the nights, full of grace and lights...

    • As it turns out, Pullman is a beautiful town full of glorious sculpture, kind folks and multifaceted spiritual communities.

      My First night in town I asked the question twice - 'Can I do anything in exchange for (fill in the blank of what the...y sell in their store ) and was blessed with a cup of coffee and a small cheese pizza. The price being to pay it forward, and in all things, my life is designed to do so.

      Spent a rainy night under the awning of a drive in diner - options were slim, but nobody noticed. At last, not that I know of.

      Wednesday and Thursday I went to twelve step groups at noon and then dinner and bonding with (on Wednesday) a Christian Community, and (on Thursday ) a group called Interfaith Mythbusters - 2 Muslim ladies ( one who is 'in the closet' with her parents about it), a Mormon guy, a Jewish guy, an Eastern Orthodox Army Vet, two christian girls trying to build faith communities in the Greek Housing system, and a Methodist Minister. Plus, of course, my Apocalyptically Minded Taoist Christian self. We sat around and discussed our own impressions of our group's visions of the afterlife - if there is one. I can only speak for myself, and my belief that this whole universe is a prearranged and fuly orchestrated song in which the delusion of freewill is the Key signature, and the world to come is the next peice to be performed - this life is a blues song, the next will be an epiphany. So therein I get my coffe (AA) and my dinners, and the spiritual food that makes eating worth the effort.

      In the meantimes I edited down the music from sets recorded with my Dreadie NZ friend, making videos of Pullman and setting them to music made mostly in Moscow. I also had a wonderful event happen where my sister wrote on her facebook of her distaste for Autotune (the reverb and rhythm effect that I guess is now very popular ) and I felt myself inspired to write a melancholy Soul song that I recorded in the alcove of a Catholic church - and made video to go with it that went very well ( by my standards ).

      http://www.youtube.com/user/alohathelion#p/u/6/nsaDmfQ_wUg

      Today I went back to the Interfaith house for one more meeting at noon, then off to the Student Union to wait out the 85 degree heat of midday before hitchin to Moscow to hopefully hook back up with my friends there.

      While there I edited out more songfullness,this time intentionally using a reverb effect on a jam I'd done with the Phanto Kiwi - to achieve some personal balance on this whole 'autotune' thing.

      Round about 5:30 I put my thumb out on rt 270 with a little sign that said Moscow. A blue jeep looking thing pulled over, and the guy driving drove me to the airport! On the way we passed an incredible spot where 5 Grizzly Bears were hanging out in a small (less than an acre ) peice of land bounded by a chain link fence! apparently this is part of the WSU veterinary studies - incredible if you ask me!

      So, the airport? Yes! S that he could see his lady friend off on her journey to by plane! They hugged and ( I presume when I turned my back out of respect ) they kissed before she took off. Turns out he had a huge High school crush on her and took her out one night then, only to run out of gas - literally - and have to walk her home.

      36 year later they get back in touch when mourning and remembering a dear mutual friend and incredible artist. Face book made it all happen - their reunion, that is. They got together for New Years Eve 2009-10, and a few months later became partners on a farm he has purchased. beautiful story, poignant reminders, and Bears - oh MY!

      So he drove me to Moscow and now here I sit hoping to connect with my Friends here this weekend. I think there's gonna be a band playing in this cafe soon - so I'll probably have to go to another spot to pull Elizaeth out - but that's the plan - Friday Night in Idaho - le bon ton roule!
      See More
      September 3 at 7:39pm ·

NEXT PAGE PLEASE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home