this document is a crude attempt at expressing the Fibonacci sequence
1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34
as a folk opera
  The Dharma Compass
Creative Commons License
This work is in the Public Domain.

To Navigate this site, click the Letters in the Dharma Compass.
The Circles of Letters M O T H E and R are section headings that fall in line with the greater pattern.
The Circles of Letters q r s t u and v are the sub headings.
The Omega in the Center leads to the first page. Watch the video, read the whole page, and then click NEXT PAGE PLEASE

Please Forgive our apparent inability to do anyhting right.
I'm the only clown I've got. Know any jokes?
Relax. Breathe. Ask Yourself: AIN'T I a MOTHERFARMER?

The Mother Pharm: O t

O t


The lyrics to this song are very legibly printed in a scroll on the screen, and then amplified below.
Not Long Ago
I and I entered new relations

Henrietta Lawson ‎3 subarus

Henrietta Lawson
    • My new dreadlocked friend recently returned from a trip to New Zealand, where he went to the International Rainbow Gathering last year. He told me about the beauty of the adventure, the failures which led incredibly to deep bonding in avoid...ing near catastrophies in a flash flood - and the beauty that unfolded thereafter.
      I drove with he and his parents from the Northwest Gathering of the tribes ( an event posted on Rainbow Pages, with many of the typical gathering folks and accoutrements - but which sadly was more of a festival scene. The parking lot was the gathering site, main trail was a road that often had local traffic on it, lots of drugs that need to be smuggled from Asia were floating about - it really was a half hearted attempt to put on the coat of many colors, but baby, that's Joseph's coat! It just don't fit no one but the spirit warrior praying for peace and healing and getting away from the cars and the radios and other Babylonities in the Deep woods. And then there is the welcoming home veterans of foreign wars aspect of Rainbow - when folks pass arounmd Opium in the woods, that means that some Americxan Seviceman was put in harms way to get it to the woods. Bad Form, but I digress ) to their home in Idaho. On the way we stopped his mom's Subaru station wagon at a gas station, and bought another Subaru station wagon - this one for him. The model year was the same as his birth year - which I found inspiring. It being a manual transmission, and he not having ever driven one, the next stage was the mom and I alone in her car driving behind her husband and son as he learned to drive stick.
      We stopped at a restaurant along the way, and had a wonderful vegetarian Italian supper.
      When we got to theri house in Moscow, Idaho, it was quite late - but yet still there was a little staying up done, to catch up and what not.
      Next morning I woke up in the upstairs study, did my laundry and showered while making breakfast. They had no coffee and no cigarettes, so I went on a snipe run of several blocks to the local Safeway. When my dreadie friend from New Zealand awoke, we went out and jammed on the street - I with Elizabeth, my guitar - and he with Trombone, Guitar and Melodica. We gathered a nic little crowd and had a pretty good time - even making some little videos that will be linked to from here. The coolest part was that one of the folks who joined us was a blonde haired lady in sun glasses who was using her ice cup as a percussion shaker - I asked her name, and it was Ayla! Second girl named after the Shelters of Stone Heroine in the week since I finished the book. Ayla also recently lived in Bay St Louis, the town near Waveland that was a major part of the Katrina Relief work I was part of five years ago. So I got an update from a mission field I've worked in - and things are getting better !
      At night we went to the dad's partner in medical practices house - who also is part of the same church. It was basically a little prayer group - and we got along very well. Then it was back to the house in Moscow ( the docotr friend lived on a private, gated drive up his very own hill - had a full sized grand piano, four or five different guitars, amps, a drum kit - amazing set up. I guess Doctors gotta unwind somehow )
      On this trip we rode in the father's car - he also drove a subaru station wagon. When we got back to the house, we listened to vinyl records of Indian Music, ate soup from the coop and the father and I sat up parsing philosophy and theology until 1 am - son hung with us, playing guitar for us to chat to till about 11:30.
      made video in Moscow
      So then today I awoke, did another snipe run , and went back to the house and worked on editing yesterday's videos. When my dreadie bro awoke, I told him I wanted to hit the road today, and he told me his plan was to head to California this weekend. So we made tentative plans for me to ride with him - starting wqith him driving me to Pullman - the Washington town 7 miles from Moscow. Both are small college towns. In Pullman, we made a bunch of music, recording a 40 minute jam, and then he got out his camera, and we took a bunch of wild photos too.hopefully I'll be able to get them into the videos.
      And now, its raining, and I'm sitting across the street from the library in Pullman, tapping electricity from a socket on a bank building. Tomorow, I want to edit down at least two of the new videos, catch a 12 step meeting, and maybe hitch out to Walla walla.


NEXT PAGE PLEASE

1 Comments:

At December 26, 2010 at 12:03 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hasta la proxima vez! Vaya con Dios! gozo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home